1. Start eating real food. Fruits, herbs, nuts and seeds. Uncooked.
2. Get outside more. Lots more.
3. Less computer, more movement.
4. Take off your clothes and lay in the sun.
5. Take off your shoes and feel the earth.
6. Do something nice for someone for no reason at all. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.
7. Stop thinking, start feeling.
8. Spend time alone in nature doing nothing as much as possible.
9. Simplify your life in every possible way.
10. Dance. Just do it, learn to let go and feel ok with being goofy. I got kicked out of a place last week for dancing. Lots of people in that restaurant wished they could be as free and child like as me, I could see it in their faces. Dance.
11. Take your partners hand, look them in the eyes and tell them how much you appreciate them. Do this ASAP.
12. Get sunlight in your eyes and on your skin.
13. Eat real food.
14. Go to nature, where the air is fresh and just watch yourself breathe.
15. Go to a natural spring and harvest pure water in glass jars. Drink a 32 oz jar and hydrate yourself.
16. Find a fruit tree with ripe fruit and make a meal out of it (very powerful)
17. Stretch your legs, arms and back gently.
18. Miss a meal, or two. Everyone is eating WAY more than they need. It's making us fat and sick and numb.
19. Turn off the tv, computer and cell phone and go for a walk in nature. Listen to the birds. After liking and commenting on this post!
20. Be present right now.
21. Let someone in in traffic.
22. Intend to be more loving towards all from now on.
23. Forgive someone right now at depth. Completely just let it go. Give them a free pass. You made your fair share of mistakes. Come on...
24. Cultivate more honesty, integrity and humility and never stop until Divine Love is perfected in your being.
25. Lay on the ground some where and stay there until tears roll down your face about how sorry you are for allowing yourself to become so disconnected from your earthly mother. Then smile and be grateful that you can turn to her at any time and be blessed by the fact that she is there waiting for you, always loving you unconditionally with her arms wide open. Let us return to her ways and live in harmony with our Mother Earth. I love her and I love you, because we are love and in her we are one in the flesh and in God we are one in the spirit. We are the Earth tribe. Serve one another. Love one another. This is the path back to sanity and Peace. Amen.
Source: Dan The Life Regenerator McDonald Facebook Page